We are currently on the hunt for a digital marketing assistant to join our small but tall ANZ digital marketing team!
We are looking for someone who can be available 3 days a week (ideally Tuesday, Thursday + the day of your choice), as a 6 month contractor (with potential to become a continuing role). On your work days, you’ll need to be available to work from our Cremorne office when needed, with the flexibility to work from home or remotely as well. You could be studying part-time or looking for flexibility to balance other commitments during your week.
Reporting to the Director, Digital Audience APAC, this role is responsible for helping launch new campaigns, manage website content, organize and distribute social content, engage with fans through direct communication channels, and maintain digital reports.
What will you be doing day by day:
- Respond directly to customer inquiries through our social inboxes by obtaining accurate information from larger teams or by using any available resources.
- Analyze and report on digital marketing activity and develop information that influences tactical output.
- Engaging with our audience by finding and scheduling content that is highly relevant to Live Nation channels.
- Develop and maintain monthly audience reports for our key channels on Web, Social and EDM.
- Maintain our Live Nation Australia website and coordinate homepage content and landing pages.
- Support the digital marketing team by helping to advertise artist tours through our digital channels.
- Assist in the implementation and execution of Live Nation’s broader digital strategy as guided.
Who and what are we looking for?
- Great attention to detail to minimize any consumer-facing errors that may arise in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- Creativity and copywriting skills to use on our digital platforms
- Able to obtain and understand audience figures and performance metrics from the back-end of our digital tools and technology.
- Manage multiple tasks and stakeholders with an agile mindset in time pressure situations.
- Proactive, adaptable and able to use strong problem solving skills to overcome any business challenge.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Hootsuite, Facebook Business Suite, Canva / Adobe Photoshop, or Google Analytics is a bonus!
Sound like paper to you? To apply, click the Apply button to submit your application.
Living nation is the world’s leading provider of live entertainment, promoting more than 40,000 shows a year for more than 5,000 artists in 46 countries. At ANZ we offer the best comprehensive entertainment offering, with large international concert tours, small boutique music events, family entertainment, comedy and music festivals.