The main communications agency, Original Spin, is looking for a Multipurpose digital marketing assistant to join the team. We welcome the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects such as the Japanese Film Festival, Fringe Festival, Shoalhaven Tourism, and much more.
- Coordinate projects, help with strategy and implement marcomm campaigns for world-class events and projects.
- Work on multiple projects, solving problems and learning along the way.
- Learn and master the analysis skills Live configuration of GA, GTM, GDS, FB API, FB Ads, Google Ads and more.
- Be the Project Master, gathering successful projects, under direction.
- Become a tech and data expert in training for cool projects.
- Work with exciting art and tourism campaigns.
- Be part of a team with the opportunity to also help in PR projects, marketing and events, expanding your skills.
- A great love for technology and analytics, + marketing.
- Love for digital quantification products: GA, GTM, GDS, FB Ads, Google Ads, Google Search Console.
- Strong organization to coordinate projects.
- University qualification, unless you have work experience.
- Excellent administrative and time management skills – Helps on various projects and can work autonomously to meet project deadlines.
- Great attention to every detail.
- A proactive and “problem solving” approach; Every problem has a solution and you can find it.
- The ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines.
- An advantage, but not necessary: Web, video, still images, copywriting.
Given the nature of the industry, which encompasses events, releases, festivals, filming / filming, etc., later hours and weekend work will be part of the concert from time to time.
We are a fun-loving team, looking for the same.
You must be available to work FULL TIME and be Australian or have a valid visa.
Original Spin is accredited to sponsor skilled workers abroad; please describe at the beginning if this is something you want to discuss.
Interested applicants submit a cover letter addressing the above requirements, attaching your resume to amber @ originalspin dot com dot au. Visit originalspin.com.au for agency information.
NB: Resumes without cover letters that address key requirements will not be considered.
We will contact the right candidates to arrange a Zoom interview.