evee is Australia’s first electric vehicle sharing platform, enabling more people to experience the joy of driving electric vehicles every day. From the Tesla obsessed to the environmentally conscious, now everyone can get ahead of the curve by getting behind the wheel. Our connected community makes electric car rental more accessible and affordable than ever.
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of electric vehicles to support a cleaner future for all. We are passionately committed to reducing the environmental impact of cars on our roads. If you’ve been looking for a position that can make a tangible contribution to advancing the adoption of clean transportation, we want to hear from you!
evee is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic digital marketing coordinator to help create, plan and publish engaging and relevant content on our social media channels.
We have recently developed an exciting marketing strategy to add new life to our channels. The content you create should be in line with this overall strategy and fit within our identified content pillars. You will work closely with our marketing agency to plan and execute this content.
You will be asked to write the copy, collect images, and run the basic layout (using tools like Canva) for social media posts, along with the digital newsletter and occasionally the blog, so the love of writing, language and communications is essential. .
You will also be responsible for managing social media communities, responding to posts and comments, and interacting directly with followers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an entry-level candidate looking to work at a fast-paced startup. The position is part-time, but as we are in an exciting time of growth for the business, there may be an opportunity to expand the position as the company continues to grow.
What do we need from you
- Ideally, 1-2 years of experience in a similar position.
- A strong visual eye
- Excellent writing skills
- Great communicator, ability to work with different team members and external teams.
- Passion for electric vehicles and a basic understanding of the industry, including leading brands (i.e. Tesla)
- Interest in technology, sustainability, clean energy and / or the collaborative economy
- Great attitude and desire to learn and progress in your career.
- Self-motivated and ability to self-manage one’s own workload.
- Fully proficient with multiple social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Excellent computer skills. Photoshop, Mailchimp / Klaviyo, InDesign, and Canva are a bonus!
What will we offer you
- Ongoing training and support
- Inclusive and friendly culture
- Flexible working hours
- The role is part-time, 15-20 hours per week.
- Fully remote since the role is online
- Optional Shared Workspace for Canberra Candidates
Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] answering the following questions:
1. What are the top 3 things you would suggest to improve evee’s Instagram feed?
2. What is your favorite social media account to follow (on any platform) that you think everyone could be inspired by and why?