We are a modern marketing consultancy that elevates brands to the next stage of their business. In essence, we work as a virtual marketing team and offer personalized services including branding strategy, marketing, public relations, content writing and creation, digital and social strategy, and performance marketing.
We work (and have worked) with a variety of incredible fashion and lifestyle clients, including Natalie Marie Jewelery, Marle, Nodi Rugs, PE Nation, The Undone, and more.
We are looking for someone to help part time (15-20 hours per week) across our entire digital marketing team, with room to grow.
- Excellent writing skills
- Expert knowledge of pop culture and current trends.
- Experience with Facebook advertising
- Experience using Mailchimp or Klayvio
- Social media management experience and / or ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of social media and content creation.
- Past experience and / or qualifications in marketing and / or e-commerce.
- Highly Preferable Graphic Design Skills: Either a good understanding and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator and / or experience with Canva.
- Experience with Google Search, Shopping, Dynamic Ads, and Pinterest advertising is preferable, but not essential.
- Copywriting: from digital ads to EDM, magazines and social media captions.
- Social media management, including content creation, imaging, scheduling and planning, caption writing, and community management.
- Assistance with account management
- Assistance with digital ads: competitor analysis, research and reporting
- Develop and create marketing material for EDM and social networks.
- Investigate and propose social collaborations
We are looking for someone who is:
- Honest, hardworking and loyal
- Eager to learn and eager to grow
- Creative and respectful
- A critical thinker
- Open to work in all areas of our small team when needed
Our small team works from home on Lennox Head and the Gold Coast with clients in Sydney, Lennox and New Zealand. We love to catch up in person from time to time, which is why Northern Rivers / Gold Coast is preferred, but we are looking for the right person for the role, so we will consider it remote (although you should be able to work in a time zone of NSW).
To register your interest, take a look at our Instagram and website, understand the clients we work with, then submit your CV, cover letter, and suggestion for an ad campaign or journal post for a client of your election to [email protected] Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.