DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
We have a great opportunity for a talented and resourceful digital marketer to join us at frankie press, a multi-award winning media company.
Frankie Press has been championing the Australian creative community from the beginning. We publish magazines and books and create digital stories that are for (and about!) Creative people. Our highly engaged digital audience spans our website, videos, podcasts, webinars, and social media channels.
You will be responsible for the creation and execution of the digital marketing strategy that will create a community, generate income and support growth initiatives. He has a positive attitude and is happy to be very practical. We are a small team, so you will work closely with all areas of the business.
The role will best follow a creative, collaborative, agile and results-focused digital marketer who can happily transition from working on a digital strategy to creating and implementing social media content, to interacting with our online communities. You will also be tasked with growing our eDM database, improving ecommerce conversions, and working on paid and proprietary digital and social campaigns, while discovering and sharing information.
Ideally, you will also have a strong affinity for the frankie world and be immersed in it.
Skills and experience that you will need to consider:
- More than 4 years of experience in a similar position
- Be commercially savvy and results-oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional writing skills
- Extensive marketing experience across all digital channels, ideally including e-commerce
- Experience in managing social media channels for a brand (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok)
- Confidence in using social scheduling tools (later Facebook Creator Studio)
- Experience in managing paid campaigns with Facebook Ads Manager
- Basic photo and video editing skills (working knowledge of Adobe Suite desirable)
- Ability to work closely with graphic designers and inform them.
- Experience in the commissioning of photographic and video assets.
- The experience of producing or commissioning podcasts is a bonus.
- Proven ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and manage budgets.
- Obsessed with attention to detail
- A team player
This is a full time position based in South Melbourne, although we have a flexible workplace where you can work from home as needed. We can provide a charming, collaborative and supportive work environment in the midst of a small but happy team that is literally yards from some of the best coffee in Melbourne.
APPLY NOW. We look forward to filling this position soon so that you can have a full transfer.
To apply, visit our website: https://www.frankie.com.au/jobs