Position / target summary
The International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW) is seeking a trained digital marketing production specialist to support our digital marketing and fundraising team in Europe and the UK (the UK will be included in Europe in the future for brevity). This is an incredible opportunity to join a growing and global digital marketing and fundraising program at a prestigious global animal welfare and conservation organization, reaching millions of supporters and advocates around the world.
The Digital Marketing Production Specialist will be responsible for supporting digital marketing and fundraising teams in the UK, the Netherlands, Germany and France in executing the marketing plan across all digital platforms including but not limited to , the organization’s websites around the world and CRM, email. communication, promotion and fundraising platforms.
The Head of Digital Marketing Production for the European Region reports to the Head of Digital Marketing and Fundraising for the European Region. IFAW has offices in the UK, the Netherlands, Belgium, France and Germany and this function can be based near any of those locations.
Role and responsibilities
- Daily production of HTML emails
- Manage data extensions, segment, send arrays
- Review and approve mass marketing emails produced by other teams and departments.
- Create, update and replicate donation, promotion, contact and various other online forms and functions.
- Implement system functionality enhancements, such as donation form optimization, plugins, email landing page optimizations, promotion platform enhancements.
- Create and update basic web pages using HTML and the Content Management System
- Help with online database management
- Supports multiple database integration tactics through source code creation
- Create and manage database font encoding
- Implement lightweight creative design and HTML work wherever it’s needed.
- Perform lightweight third-party and social media integrations
- Liaise with internal and external teams when necessary on project work and functional improvements.
- Make basic graphic and digital design enhancements.
- Monitor and report on performance in Google Analytics and other reporting systems.
Qualifications and education requirements
- More than 3 years in a digital environment
- Marketing and fundraising experience in the nonprofit sector.
- Intermediate command of HTML and CSS
- Experience with email marketing platforms
- Experience with content management systems
- Experience with customer relationship management systems, exposure to Salesforce.com is an asset
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Photoshop in particular
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Google Search Console
- Fluency in English; fluency in French, German or Dutch is a bonus.
- With the desire and desire to learn and take on new digital platforms, essential.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Team player with the ability to manage relationships with multiple cross-functional teams.
- Organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management and project management skills.
- Attention to details
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a complete list of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will change from time to time to meet the needs of the department and our company.
At IFAW, our goal is to create and nurture a workforce that reflects and contributes to the diverse global community in which we work to improve the lives of animals and people. We are dedicated to fostering fairness, equity, diversity and inclusion, which is why we actively encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds.
To apply, submit an application to https://www.ifaw.org/eu/careers