Are you ready to revolutionize the marketing and promotional activity of Finders Keepers? We are looking for a new Marketing BFF to start working with us!
The Finders Keepers has been in business for over 13 years and is well loved by a loyal community that loves design. By working with a great team, you’ll have flexible work-from-home options and contribute to the growing conscious shopping revolution that supports small businesses across Australia.
You will be responsible for the marketing, participation and promotion of all Finders Keepers events with the key goal of increasing attendance, as well as increasing our booth applications in all cities. You will also have a critical role to play with the integration and growth of our Finders Keepers online marketplace.
Our continued evolution and adaptations during a pandemic require significant investment in our marketing and advertising efforts for our national events and our online platform. We are looking for someone who likes to lead and come up with fresh new innovative approaches to the integration between marketing and advertising.
This role will require energy to start on its own and you will be a results-oriented specialist proactively executing it. Do you want to make it yours?
To be successful in this role, you must have the following:
• A degree (or equivalent) with preference in marketing, advertising, communications or a related discipline;
• At least 4 years of experience in a relevant specialist role;
• Ability to grow and develop an existing database;
• Demonstrated experience in strategic marketing and communications planning and campaigning;
• Confident with strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal communication skills;
• Discipline and ingenuity, with the ability to think laterally and solve problems creatively;
• Good knowledge and experience in managing budgets;
• Strong planning and time management skills;
• Great interest in design, culture and industrial developments;
• A creative eye and the ability to gather creative content.
• Experience in content creation and management, strong preference for Adobe Cloud skills in InDesign and Photoshop.
• Excellent self-directed database, management and administration skills;
• Experience using project management software with small teams, in particular cloud-based software would be ideal (Asana experience preferred), as well as full G Suite experience. We would demand that you be agile with technology, that you work on remote communications with a dispersed team.
What will you be doing:
The role of the new digital marketer will be to drive community and revenue growth for The Finders Keepers through:
• Marketing in social networks, advertising and community participation.
• Content management, including blog posts, social media posts, and asset sharing.
• Promotion, advertising and branding activities to increase awareness of the e-commerce market.
• Design marketing strategies to drive sales
• Develop retention strategies to maintain and retain sellers year after year, together with our Community and Relations Manager
• Establish strategic alliances together with our Associations Manager, to fulfill the central objectives
• Plan effective advertising strategies and campaigns, work closely with an external agency, and manage digital advertising bookings.
• Analysis and reporting, so we are adjusting the strategy based on the facts.
How to apply:
Email us these 2 separate documents (we prefer PDF files).
- A cover letter with more information about yourself, including an answer to these questions:
1. Why do you want to work for Finders Keepers and what could you contribute to the organization?
two. Can you give us an example of how you have successfully built various sources of income in another organization?
3. Can you give us an example of your ingenuity when it comes to troubleshooting and having to make solid adjustments that worked and / or reinvent a marketing campaign or service that wasn’t working?
- A copy of your resume (include your current location)
The first round of selected candidates will then be asked to complete a proposed project to demonstrate their marketing skills.
Email: [email protected] by 5pm on Friday, July 2
(extensions can be considered if we haven’t found the right candidate)
The Digital Marketing Specialist role is an initial 3-month contract for 30 hours a week with a view to becoming a permanent full-time position. We are looking for an immediate start.
During the pandemic, we made the switch to a team that worked from home. However, most of our team is based in Northern Rivers, NSW. Remote candidates will be considered for this role.