Looking for a mega opportunity to take your career to the next level?
Megaphone Marketing is an award-winning digital agency that focuses on delivering great results for our clients, fostering staff growth, and creating an epic company culture. The innovative and exciting strategies created for our clients are the result of the continuous professional and personal development of our team. We have an extensive training program in place and we encourage our team to participate in improvement workshops, from coaching and leadership development, to visiting Facebook and Google headquarters for further training.
We give back to our community by working with non-profit organizations, such as Make-A-Wish and Royal Flying Doctor Service, and we believe in having a healthy work-life balance. We host regular company-wide events including team excursions, escape rooms, miniature golf, karaoke, retreats, and running our own amazing race. We all appreciate a little friendly competition!
Our growth comes from a business culture of personal development, entrepreneurial spirit, and a reputation for amazing results. Getting into megaphone marketing is tough, but the rewards make it worth it. Are you passionate, ambitious and ready to take on a challenge? We would love to hear from you!
Megaphone is looking for an experienced Public Relations professional to join our fast growing team, one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies in Australia!
What is day to day:
- Public relations management for Megaphone as a company
- Public relations management for our Director, CEO and CMO
- Reporting and linking directly with the CEO
- Management of Megaphone’s social media channels and online communities, focusing on growth and development.
- Manage social commitment
- Management of the company’s optics
- Award management and disclosure
- Press release and campaign management
- Link to media / podcasts / television appearances
We are looking for someone with:
- Tertiary qualifications in public relations, communications, journalism, or relevant fields.
- High-level copywriting skills
- Proven experience in media and communications at the upper secondary level
- The ability to work autonomously.
- Fantastic interpersonal skills, with the ability to work confidently with internal and external stakeholders from diverse backgrounds.
- High organizational skills
- Experience in social networks with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR AMAZING TEAM?
Check out our website and social media to see if it fits in with the megaphone lifestyle!
Watch this video from our founder, Max, to learn a little more about our workplace culture:
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Megaphone prides itself on being an equal opportunity workplace. We are an organization based on merit. At Megaphone, we not only welcome difference, we support it, value it, celebrate it, and prosper for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and our products.