We’re on the hunt for our next superstar social media and digital marketing leader! If social media, content, influencers, and means of payment are your problem, you’ll want to read this job posting.
- Create and manage content, advertising, and social media for world-class brands.
- Work with an unlimited and super fun creative team that is growing rapidly
- Hone your talents and learn new skills while working in a wide range of digital marketing areas
- Lead digital marketing initiatives including advertising, social media, influencers, email marketing, web design, and much more.
Hello Future Head On Employee of the Month (actually nothing …)
It is said on the street that he understands what brands need for content in this digital revolution that we are currently in.
Is social media your expertise (both paid and organic) and do you know more about the daily movements of influencers’ lives than your own friends?
We want you to help us feed the content beast. We are a full-service boutique agency in Abbotsford with a team of multi-talented hybrid and creative geniuses working towards one goal: creating amazing things for incredible clients without compromising on service.
Our role as a leader in digital marketing and social media is at stake and this is what you would be doing:
- Promote the planning, execution and growth of our clients’ social media channels and advertising campaigns.
- Developing strategies, creating concepts and timelines for our clients’ ongoing content on social media, EDM, websites, and digital ads.
- Work with models, photographers, bloggers, hair and makeup artists and all other contributors to generate content.
- Work together with our in-house design, video and photography teams to produce high-end content.
- Write a copy for social media captions, EDMs, and website content
- Create influencer strategies, contact and involve influencers for our clients
- Present and launch to clients for both new business and new projects.
- Create and manage ads for social media and display advertising.
- Schedule social media content and manage our clients’ accounts, including community engagement.
- Report and analysis of results so that our clients see how good we are.
Our clients are a mix of anything from fashion to fitness to beer (good beer) and we want someone who is excited about working in all kinds of businesses and industries.
Some boxes to check:
- Management and customer service experience, understand what it takes to be the point of contact for customers
- Have a deep understanding of the social media landscape, with an eternal desire to continue learning.
- Adobe Creative Suite skills, namely Photoshop, Lightroom, etc.
- Great writing skills
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL (yes, we did it all in capital letters if you catch our trend)
- Experience with social media programmers and relevant programs / applications
- Get to know your way around Facebook Ads Manager, Power Editor, Business Manager, etc.
- Mailchimp or other email marketing skills
- Get to know your influencers and the influencer industry backwards
- Have a great aesthetic eye and be an innovative thinker when it comes to content.
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure.
- Ability to inform, manage and challenge specialists in other fields of digital marketing such as SMM, SEO and SEM.
- Understand the ecommerce marketing landscape
- Managed large-scale digital advertising budgets.
Most importantly, we want someone with an incredible attitude who is ready to join an epic team. We work hard, but we have a great time doing it. We are looking for someone who is passionate about what they do and who is excited about the opportunity to grow and learn with our team.
You’ll also need to be a great human being … cultural fit is our number one hiring priority.
Some things that would make us look twice:
- Photographic experience, especially photographing models and products.
- Graphic design skills
- Adobe Creative Suite extended skills (i.e. InDesign and Illustrator)
- More than 2 years of experience in ecommerce marketing
- More than 2 years of experience in Facebook advertising
- SEO / SEM experience
- Shopify experience
It was about time you slipped into our DMs, don’t you think?
Get creative if you want your app to stand out. We love video apps … wink, wink, nudge, nudge!
Please mention “Social Media & Digital Marketing Leader” and that you want to “Feed the Content Beast” somewhere in your app. This is our way of knowing that you have read the description (see our “attention to detail” point in capital letters above).
Apply here, or email us at [email protected]
We appreciate your request, but due to the large number of numbers we receive, we will only be able to contact shortlisted ones.